Advice in marks and models
You have specific needs and want to define a strategy to protect your marks and models.
We can assist you in:
Deciding on the interest to protect a mark or a model, even before it is put in writting,
Challenging your project in order to enhance your first proposal regarding the experience we have,
Estimating your exposure with respect to the habits,
Building up a project according to your strategy,
Conducting an independant evaluation of the solution you want to protect.
When deciding to protect a mark, and after iPlife has confirmed that your choice can be filed, the iPlife expert will assess its technical and economic potential looking at five aspects:
Potential of protection and its commercial interest,
Current state of the art,
Identification of applications areas,
Whe then assist you in drafting the mark before it is filed, including all detailed and relevant information.
Who it may concern
- An individual or a company with an idea of mark who does not know how to proceed, or wants to subcontract this service,
- An inventor or a company requiring a quick opinion before launching the filing process,
- An inventor or a start-up lacking the technical experience to determine the innovative character of an idea,
- The financials: Business Angels (OSEO in France for example),
- Universities and research centers.
Steps and value proposal
- Confidentiality and non disclosure commitment,
- Value analysis,
- Positioning in the economic context of the application area,
- Clear and documented recommendation, possibly leading to suggestions to improve the idea,